Monday, August 22, 2011

After months of non-activity, a new post.


It's been a while since I posted, a long while.  I suppose one reason is summer is a busier season (especially in Blanding, there is more to do).  In between vacations, exploring the area, visits from friends, and summer cookouts, it's been a good time.  I want to at least summarize those things because at the moment this blog is my only journal.  So I hope to get in a couple catch up posts on this summer's activities before the baby comes.   Speaking of journals, last time I was talking to my dad he asked if I was keeping a journal about my pregnancy experiences.  The answer is no.  So I might do a post with all my pregnancy gripes and the good luck that I've had over all.   He is right when he says that I will want to remember.  It may not be the most entertaining read, but it serves my purpose.  Maybe my mom will like hearing about it.

1 comment: